This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK or USA
Salary: Excellent salary for the right candidate
Head of Growth
We are looking to hire immediately a Rockstar Head of Growth. Somebody who has experience of optimizing and scaling automated webinar funnels and high ticket appointment funnels for our $8k to $10k online programs.
You will have experience of managing or overseeing a 7-figure annual ads budget and have experience of scaling a program to $1M per month.
You will have had experience of lowering the CAC and increasing LTV by optimizing top of funnel, nurture sequences, and upsell/cross sell opportunities.
You’ll work with our existing team and will have had personal experience in running ads, writing copy, building landing pages, and/or optimizing high ticket offers.
We are looking for somebody who is constantly curious, continues to learn and moves quickly. This role sees you as the pinnacle of organization, data analysis, innovation, meteoric growth, flow, people development, and closing loops.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Growth Marketing Manager
- You will have had experience of this environment and you’ve optimized & scaled webinar and high ticket funnels
- Experience working at a high growth digital product startup
- You’ve worked with digital products & services such as online courses, high ticket coaching programs & masterminds
- Working with successful coaching programs and finding clients for coaches would be a massive advantage.
- Experience working with a Growth team consisting of Paid Acquisition, Email Marketing, & Product
- You will have experience of working with a team to lower CAC and increase LTV
- Experience scaling an Automated Webinar and/or High Ticket Funnel
- You will have created and owned the growth plan & processes to 3x a monthly revenue in 12 months and continue scaling
- Data Analysis, Tracking, & Attribution Setup
- You enjoy data! The setting up, tracking, analysing and interpreting.
- You are confident in using Excel and knowing SQL, R and coding is an advantage.
- You have experience of setting up tracking for ads, emails and attribution and have knowledge of various tracking platforms and dashboards
- Hiring vendors and freelancers as needed to help with Marketing objectives
- You have experience and are comfortable in hiring additional people as and when needed for specific growth projects
- Marketing Processes Creation, Documentation, & Management
- You are comfortable working in Asana as you will be responsible for all Growth projects for Growth projects
- Creating SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- You enjoy creating SOP’s knowing that each Growth project has detailed documentation for repeatable and scalable growth
- Experience working at a digital/online product/platform
- You’ll have a successful background in online courses, digital products & platforms and popular tools such as landing page builders, email service providers, CRMs, and course hosting platforms. Knowledge of Infusionsoft would be very beneficial.
Your Responsibilities & Opportunity:
- Grow existing & build new channels (e.g. Paid Social, YouTube organic) to reach new audiences and drive webinar and tiny offer leads
- Look to increase our ROAS across FB, IG, YouTube and Google Ads
- Lead and project manage funnel optimization efforts to lower CAC, increase ROAS and LTV
- Develop organic marketing channels on You Tube, Instagram, LinkedIn to lower our CAC
- Conversion: Engagement campaigns to convert more of our 600K email subscribers into buyers
- Work with Copywriter launch and manage successful email nurture sequences:
- Work with the Build Team to plan, measure, & improve A/B tests and all funnel optimization efforts
- Retention: Automated campaigns and initiatives to upsell and cross sell existing customers into our high ticket offers and memberships
- Experience with managing landing page performance and conversion to enhance marketing and revenue operations, running different experiments and measuring key KPIs.
- ‘You will have a proven track record in creative design and brand management on landing pages, social media ads, and email designs that meet specific brand objectives from awareness to conversion, to brand love.
- You will have solid experience with online behavioral softwares to drive customer funnel conversion (e.g. reducing friction and improving conversion rates on landing pages, product detail pages, and checkout funnels).
- Command of A/B testing features, including ClickFunnels split tests, among other tools like Optimizely, to manage testing across the entire experimentation lifecycle to arrive at a strong data-driven hypothesis that will advance our business.
- Phenomenal cross-functional collaboration skills, with superb abilities to coordinate and work with cross functional teams, all working together in achieving organizational goals.
You believe the impossible is possible.
You are a clear and over communicator who doesn’t miss a detail. You can see the long-term vision and translate that into high leverage processes we can practice to grow the business predictably everyday.
You are insanely organized and addicted to getting things done.
Your natural instinct is to create processes around everything we do so we can automate, delegate, or eliminate it and scale even faster.
You are focus and see tasks through to completion,
You create reports that communicate clearly what we are doing right, and more importantly, wrong.
You’re able to develop and maintain a quarterly and annual growth plan that supports and aligns with the company’s goals
You are no stranger to Asana and project management tools. You have experience helping the growth function set OKRs, KPIs, and other performance metrics.
You have experience hiring, onboarding, and managing team members and can look at our current systems and identify how to streamline processes & automate tasks.
- You’re an advocate for SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to make our systems repeatable & scalable.
- You love processes & predictable, meteoric growth.
- You’re a;ways aware of new software and what is new on the market and can look at our current systems and look to improve what we already have
- You’re driven by data. You live and die by the dashboard, spreadsheet, tracking, attribution, and analysis.
- You enjoy deadlines
- You communicate clearly and confidently.
- You’re a leader and team player
If all this is resonating with you and excites you to saying “Yes” to the above, proceed below to apply.
Perks & Compensation:
You can WFA (Work From Anywhere). Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
The Company and Role
We’re a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company’s history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of skilled and ambitious people.
We look to hire the best of the best.
When you apply, please read the job description very carefully and tell us why you are the right person for us to hire.
Complete this Typeform. Hiring immediately, so complete it now if you’re interested in the role.